Thursday, September 3, 2009

`` What`s Hot This Fall ''


Hey! I have a question for you. Have you ever wondered where your favorite celebrity got their clothes from? Well you would not want to know the answer to that. To make it easier on you, I have some great ideas on this year’s fall fashion. This year you might see a lot of people wearing skinny jeans with a plaided shirt, and cute suspenders to have that cute barn girl look with chunky platforms. If you also want a preppy look you can go with a stripy shirt with a plain white t-shirt underneath, with a brown belt, and faded jeans. Someone might come up to you and say `` Hey cute jeans, where did you get them?’’ You might say `` Oh these old things?’’ but really inside you`re saying I know they`re cute but you can’t have them.
Some people may be wearing South Pole, Coach, etc. You may see a lot of new outfits this fall, I know I will. This fall, you and some friends may see a lot of different kinds of styles this year. I know for a fact that you will see a lot of people wearing dresses, skirts, plaided, etc. I can`t wait to see what kind of fall designs you have on this year at BCS. But this year’s fall is going to be so great! I can see it now; you and your best friend have on that preppy look. Some might even have on that cute barn girl look. I can`t wait to see what kind of style you`ve came up with. Have a great fall and don`t forget to have that rock and roll style as well.

1 comment: